Saturday, October 6, 2007

Red Eye Intros

There is a show on late night TV called Red Eye. While Obviously I am too old to stay up until 2 am and see it, I have started recording it to watch at a reasonable hour. They have these funny intros and on their websites http://www.dailygut.com/ and http://www.itsjustwordplay.blogspot.com/ they have an area where fans can come up with their own intros. Its basically sexual induenos.
I have decided to post the ones I came up with there but also here.
If beauty were an amusement park ride I would loose my lunch while riding her
If beauty were an amusement park ride I would scream while riding her
If brains and beauty were a submarine the navy would fill her full of worthy seamen
If intelligence were a parking space I would back slowly into him
If beauty were an umbrella I’d use her outside on a rainy day
If intelligence was a department store her clothes would be half off on the holidays
If brains were Dungeons and Dragons nerds would do her in their basement
If beauty were a sled I’d ride her in the snow
If beauty were an envelope I would moisten her with my tongue
If beauty were a bull I would try and ride her hard for eight seconds
If beauty were eggs I would take her over easy every morning.
If beauty were piano keys I would tickle her for crowds
If beauty were bad brakes she would make weird noises every time I used her

No comments: